• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Visiontek Radeon 4850 512MB GDDR3 $199 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Totally wish I could still use GCO :p I guess 4 times was more than enough to ask though heh.

I can't wait to see real benchmarks on these.

I've tried new accounts and they must have finally tied it to name and address rather than email or CC. The last time I tried it the order kept getting cancelled by buy.com oooh well...

I've tried new accounts and they must have finally tied it to name and address rather than email or CC. The last time I tried it the order kept getting cancelled by buy.com oooh well...

If you're using a debit card just call up your bank and say you lost the card and try to request a new one. WAMU doesn't charge me for the service. The only downside is that you're without a card for about a week until the new one arrives. :x That's if you want to go through all that hassle for $10. :p

Staying on-topic. Thats a pretty nice price. :) Kinda wish I waited longer for, but I still like my card.

If you're using a debit card just call up your bank and say you lost the card and try to request a new one. WAMU doesn't charge me for the service. The only downside is that you're without a card for about a week until the new one arrives. :x That's if you want to go through all that hassle for $10. :p

Staying on-topic. Thats a pretty nice price. :) Kinda wish I waited longer for, but I still like my card.

I even tried with a different CC once :shrug: No biggee, the last use I got out of it was for a Corsair PSU which buy.com has very good prices on and I don't plan on getting any more PSUs soon. For video cards I'd guess other places will have as good prices and there's always coupons like ghost_recon posted.

I heard this thing hits about 1,5k on 3dmark 06. Impressive. Might be a hell of a buy at its price range right now.

When you purchase something using Google Checkout you have to log in to your GC account and delete your CC info and Shipping address. I usually just make up a email address place the order then when I'm presented with the "Order Complete" page click the Home link on the upper left hand corner to view/ delete your info. Very simple.

Google has gotten quite advanced in detecting abuse of the $10 GCO discount. They can match up repeat offenders by not only CC and address info, but also by IP address. I haven't tried the delete trick that MooMasster suggested though.

Back