• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Visiontek Radeon X850XT 256MB PCI-E Graphics Card Platinum Ed. $366.26+tax, free ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lordkosc

Visiontek Radeon X850XT 256MB PCI-E Graphics Card Platinum Ed. $366.26+tax, free ship

DELL has the Visiontek Radeon X850XT 256MB PCI-E Graphics Card Platinum Ed. for $366.26 + tax, with free shipping , after rebate! :)

Too bad I am a Nvidia Fanboy... Else this is a great deal!

501.26 - $75 rebate (Exp 7/31) - $60 coupon code = $366.26 shipped free + tax in certain states.

Coupon code : M1LC?KT3MMTGT$ ( 60 off any 500 dollar purchase!!!)

REBATE INFO

Enjoy all you ATI owners! :rolleyes:

Interesting...where'd you get the coupon code from?

And I wonder if Visiontek is a decent brand?

Xylo said:
Interesting...where'd you get the coupon code from?

Dell throws out tons of coupon codes every month, I got this code off the XP Bargins website. :)

Xylo said:

Yep, I haven't had any problems with my 9800 Pro, and it will be a stock board most likely made by ATi or Sapphire so there won't be any issues anyhow.

Also, Visiontek provides a lifetime warranty as well, albeit not covering user error.

Nice deal

I believe it was Visiontek that used to make the best GeForce 4 cards you could buy ;)

Back