• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

W 7PRO WIFI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Berne

Hi,
Im unable to view or tweak Bluetooth settings, I dont even see bluetooth settings in Device manager? Ive been following net advice but to no avail so Im asking overclockers to consider a helpful reply.

I did enable AFAIK bluetooth in the Services list. I did see a footnote stating Bluetooth not supported in server , is this I wonder a referral to my Internet provider

Im trying to pair a new set of WIFI Tribit wireless headphones mainly with my computer.

No problem pairing the headset with my phone, just on this , is it a problem pairing the headset to two devices, I mean should only one device be paired to the headset?

Cheers,

Berne

What system are you pairing with? Does it have a Bluetooth controller?

Ah...now I see.

Does your motherboard or sound card even have bluetooth?

IT APEARS NOT !.png

Hi ....

Just got off the specs....it apears no bluetooth with this board, but I wonder will recently purchased Dongle overcome my predicament?

Time will tell.

Thank you ,

Berne

Hi

So got my ASUS dongle USB 4.0, loaded the disc software and hit the pairing mode on my Tribit headset...pairing activates but still no audio sound coming into my headset from playing videos on my pc?

To assist...pairing does work with my android phone?

Any ideas for sys stats see above.

Berne

Last edited:
In addition to pairing, you also have to "connect." Check your windows audio settings to see what you are now funneling the audio to. You may need to disconnect from something else in order to connect to the headphones. You can find some audio settings in the Control panel notification area (speaker icon) and there are more in Control Panel.

Look W7 still not seeing headset ?

Windows Still Seeing Headset.png

Dongle software CD loaded correctly, Headset in pairing mode, still W7 not seeing the headset?

I disabled all other Bluetooth devices. I checked all Control Panel elements ( I think ) that maybe effecting but still Headset not visible to W7?

All good advice welcome,

Berne

Back