• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wanted to say Hi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Webbie

hey guyz, wanted to to say hi, just joined the Seti@home team, and ya so hi again heh

Last edited:
:welcome: to
OC_SETI1.PNG

What name are you crunching under ...?

Quick question, running the latest Boinc, and for some odd reason, after awhile of crunching i get the lovely BSOD, i think one of my 280's are getting little way to hot, maybe cuz im forgeting to disable sli cuz one of my cards hit 105c :mad:
Anyone getting this issue, when i was using the other build, before cuda was implemented, everything was ok, now just bsod after 10 mins or so

105c is darn hot and could very well be causing the BSOD.

For comparison, I have 3 GTX285s sandwiched, that are running low to mid 70's while crunching. Grab "rivatuner" or EVGA Precision and crank up the fan speed on your cards.

Oh trust me, i have precision, great tool, have fans at 100%, turns out that when SLI enabled, it would use only one card and for some reason the temps would sky rocketed, soon has i disabled it, bionc would use both cards and temps are stable at 70c,

105c is darn hot and could very well be causing the BSOD.

For comparison, I have 3 GTX285s sandwiched, that are running low to mid 70's while crunching. Grab "rivatuner" or EVGA Precision and crank up the fan speed on your cards.

Back