• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WANTED: Vcore droop mod for MSI 865PE-V

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EWBatOVAclockin

What the title says. I'm tryin to stabilize everything not get more out of it. I have it a 1.55Vcore and it flucuates from 1.44 to 1.65 so its not very stable at one point. Thnaks in advance.

PEACE

Are you wanting to know how to do it, or are you looking for someone to do it for you? If you are looking for someone to do it for you, I would put it in the services of classifieds. Although, I dont think you're supposed to put it there either b/c it's too hard to make sure noone gets burned in a transaction like that

Lol sorry bout that. I meant does any one have a guide for me to do one. Ha didn't realized it could be looked at in both ways. But yes a guide would be nice.

PEACE

Alright cool, thanks man. Here's what the top half looks like. If you need a bigger pic just tell me.

PEACE

Owut.jpg

alright didn't konw where ya wanted it specifically but now I do :cool: Thanks for the help so far. Pics will be up shortly

PEACE

Edit: with pics

MVC-050X.jpg

MVC-049X.jpg

MVC-048X.jpg

Last edited:
lol those are nice closeups, but i need a more overall shot so i can show u where to zoom in on :)

-CaT

Lol ahhhhhhhhh ok, you got me at a bad time, because I can't get pictures onto the comp right now so I will put them up tommrow. Thanks again for the help :cool:

PEACE

It sure is:) But you know what, don't worry about it. I have the cpu stable at the highest it can go, unless I get better ram. So don't worry about it, the vcore is running fine at 1.56vcore, it flucates alot, but not enough to make it unstable :cool:

But thank you for trying to help me :santa:

PEACE

Back