• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warhammer Dawn of war 40k dawn of war. Another comming soon ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CandymanCan

Disabled
I just beat the game it seems thier is more to the story or something, my guy detroyd that stone and this demon talked to me for awhile and the game was over am i missing something or is thier more to this game ?

What is the dawn of war firewarrior and rites of war ? Are they story lines to this game im missing or something ?

firewarroir and rites of war have nothing to do witht the story line of dawn of war really. They mentioned they are making an expantion pack, but no one knows the deatails yuet. Yeah it annoyed me to the game ended so shortly and with such an open ended conclution.

There should be more, but there isn't. I was enjoying the Single Player, and it pissed me off, 11 missions is pathetic.

We better get a free expansion pack or somet.

i hope there will be more armys and more heros. the warhamer universe has enough, they just have to implement it.
i hope the singleplayer will be somewhat more demanding and not so repetitive.

never played it some said it wasnt all that good, Most everyone i talked to... Sounds interesting though i have read the reviews and i think another is in the works

CandymanCan said:
Theg ame was awsome i just didnt like the ending.

Cool i will have to give it a try then sounds like it might be worth my time like most i go the oppo site way if they dont like it i do, same with movies

i think the x-pack should be free, i mean the game took a day to beat, and the story line they left us, i'm sure the x-pack will let us play more races then the space marines. there are 3 others we don't get missions from. thats why nothing can beat the good o starcraft :).

I liked the game quite a bit. Hopefully they'll release an SDK so people can make their own levels and campaigns. And most importantly they need to implement Tyranids and Imperial Guard units. What I wouldn't give to see a Carnifex tear though an Imperial Guard squad. Hell, they could do a tie in the Battle of Macragge that Games Workshop is hyping up right now and have an Ultramarines vs Tyranids campaign.

But I'd also like to see an Imperial Gothic conversion for Homeworld 2.

Back