• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*WARNING* This will take over your life.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really hate that game... But it's fun.

I'm gonna go out and buy Sims2 today. I hope it's half as much fun.

lol this is blimin addictive i got 67 squares and its really random on what power up thing ull get next from a black cirlce!!!

Phil

mage_x said:
got to 156 on my first try of the day

I too find that my first try is the best. Seem to be able to get to 100 straight away, but then I dont know, I must spaz out or try too hard or something.

I need a performance enhancer. haha

11,257 Points
112 Squares

This game is more addicting than overclocking... almost...

Odie :)

Last edited:
At a friend's house, try to beat this guys.

square.jpg

micamica1217 said:
my best was 92 squares....I need to stop playing.

the graphics rock....and no AA needed. :D :attn:

mica

AAAHHHH ...your soooooo BUSTED :eek: !!! Caught you wasting valuable time away from BF:V , lol (j/k) :cool: :p

secretweapon said:
At a friend's house, try to beat this guys.

square.jpg

ive got no digi cam, but i got close-er.. to that score just a minute ago, i just happened to get invincibility aat around 120 squares so i started to go all over the screen with my sqare, got up "what you see i nthe pic". and yes my square was huge and i died right away as the invincibility was done, its squares 2 btw :)

ddrscore.jpg

W00t! Feel the wrath of my big square!

boxes.jpg

Actually, I downloaded the SWF, decompiled it and looked at all the files when it was decompressed (I was actually trying to get the music out of it). It is the same thing except the red squares don't hurt you and there is no music and you can't die, so once your square gets really big, it just keeps getting bigger and bigger until infinity. lol I thought it was funny at first.

and yes thats 35,000 points and 350 squares lol.

After hours, and yes I mean hours of playing the game( the warning did me no good :p) I managed to pull out 20286 points :eek:

Back