• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling radiator size for case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the lynchanater

Registered
hi everyone
i am looking at getting a water cooling kit for my computer the problam that i am having is that im not sure that a 240mm radiator will fit in my case which is a Bitfenix Colossus White Gaming Case. the problam is that at the top frount of the case there is a box for putting your phone and othere stuff into. the box is part of the case so i cant move it or take it out but that only leaves me with about 290mm of space and im not sure if the case will let me install a 240mm radiater there.
my question is will a my case be able to install and fit a Corsair Hydro Series H100i CPU Cooler or near eqivalent. i am also open to diy suggestions as well.

Nice case you have there, i just watch the video review on YouTube
Look like you won't be able to install a 240 radiator in it, you could install a Corsair H90 at the real of the case where the exhaust fan is
But if you want to do a custom water cooling system than it's another story

Back