• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

watercooling HTPC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the Silverstone LC20-B and I've been everywhere and done everything with watercooling my HTPC. I've done several diy watercoolers, koolance exos, exos II, Now I'm just using the Corsair nautilus kit/Apagee waterblock. But....I just built a conroe system with the same case and AeroCool Dominator 140mm heatsink for a friend, and let me tell you, it does one hell of a job cooling the cpu and runs very very quiet. I think your are wasting your time and money going water on that HTPC. Conroes run cool and water isnt going to get you as much as you think over a good heatsink. Also, I learned that taking the top panel of my case in to a machine shop and having them punch holes in the top does wonderful things for temps. Good luck with your new build.

Back