• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling retail outlets in your locality

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bobby,

You need to update the U.S. Unfortunately Dangerden, Jab-Tec (in my opinion. They say they are moving), Petra's, Xoxide, Crazy-PC, and probably others are bye-bye. All we really have left are Frozen CPU, Performance-PC's, and Sidewinder (waste of time) and soon to be bye bye.

True but I hear the due's makes all total costs go up.

Provided you have it shipped USPS the only due's are the tax(which would be payed anyway if purchased in Canada) and a handling fee($10 i think). I have personally never had to pay anything on items valued under $150 cad. Given the poor WC parts selection at the Canadian retailers, it makes it worth it anyway.

Bobby,

You need to update the U.S. Unfortunately Dangerden, Jab-Tec (in my opinion. They say they are moving), Petra's, Xoxide, Crazy-PC, and probably others are bye-bye. All we really have left are Frozen CPU, Performance-PC's, and Sidewinder (waste of time) and soon to be bye bye.

Xoxide still appears to be running, at least there website is still up.

Jab-Tech was one of my favorites too, but Performance PC's is now. I may have to pay sales tax, but I can get everything in a day. They are only less than 90 miles away. I actually went there for a pickup a couple of times. Top notch operation even though it is almost impossible for them to answer the buzzer.

Thought I would give a PSA in regards to DazMode in Canada and a buyer beware warning. I have had 2 dealing with this site, the first went fine, the second not so well and as a result the owner has now banned my IP address from his site. Essentially it boiled down to poor customer service and when I questioned him on it he banned me. I can't be bothered and won't recommend this site to anyone.

Back