• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WD 80GB Pata $16.50 AR AC ends 12/19

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fastcuda

This is for tonight only, then it goes up to $24.50, WD 80 gb retail kit at best buy, only $16.50

heres the coupon that expires tonight coupon

and heres a link to the product

hard drive link

the best buy web site is sold out but if you are near a store and get lucky they have plenty, the one near me had a bunch and I got 2

and yes its pata and yes it has a lot of rebates, but the price is best I have seen in a while, lets see, thats about 22 cents a gig :D

Last edited:
Check your local BB INSTORE for these drives . The BB store in Murrieta Calif had atleast a 100 of these drives instock (grabbed two :) ).

Becareful about the added 10% coupon (although its no longer valid while Iam typing this) ; according to the one BB rebate it says ANY price match or other offers will VOID the $30 BB rebate !!! (the other $30 rebate is by WD and does not state this).

Well I have a family member that is not into technology, and lives seperately, so I use that to get 2 of most good deals for a second rebate, I don't think a po box etc will work for a second offer. I doubt if the store having a 10% coupon will void the rebate. They print out at the checkstand ok. YMMV

They are back in stock online for $24.99 plus shipping. The Best Buy flyer says $30 after MIR. I wonder why they are $5 less online. I guess you could order it online for in store pickup and save $5. Unless the flyer is wrong.

My store had a couple hundred on stock all stacked up at different locations in the store. Go ahead and pick a few up. Nothing like hard drives 1/2 price AR ;)

JT

Back