• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you guys think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OldSkool

Rest In Peace
My friend/co-worker's apt was broken into and some of his stuff was stolen, along with his laptop. He doesn't game, but the usual movies, music, and some video editing, it seems. He's askin' me what to get. his budget is right around $600 so I figured I'd ask some opinions first as I'm not terribly sure. Here's what we came up with:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Sear...word=dv2910us&searchSection=All&go.x=0&go.y=0

lenovo..

Im not too hot on hp laptops..older pavilions have bad power connectors to the board and more times than most literally break off...i would try to price out a good lenovo ..im an old IBM guy..i believe lenovo is it when it comes to mobile computing..

Those specs are nice, but if he travels a lot with it then the durability might be more of an issue. How are HP's when it comes to that?

Back