• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you want to game competitively to ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What current games would you like to see us establish clans at OCG for ?

• BattleField 1942 / Desert Combat / Other Mods

Votes: 105 42.5%
  • Medal of Honor : Allied Assualt / Spearhead

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein / Enemy territory / Other Mods

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Unreal Tournament (classic) / Tactical Ops / Other Mods

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Diablo / Diablo II / LOD

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Warcraft III

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Quake III / Arena / Other Mods

Votes: 37 15.0%
  • America's Army

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Command & Conquer

Votes: 22 8.9%
  • Half Life / Other Mods

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • Natural Selection - HL Mod

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Raven Shield

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
I know its really not a clan situation, but I think it would be cool if we could start an OCG guild on all of the Dark Age of Camelot servers (namely merlin :D).

Natural Selection www.natural-selection.org is the best multiplayer game ever made, competitively or otherwise.

The clan matches are intense, and pubbing with a good team is just as fun.

If you've never heard of it I HIGHLY suggest you check it out. I'm still a newb (and I've been playing every day for weeks), so if you want more PM me, uber-phlubb, or dissolved (who I play with frequently).

I joined an [OCG] server once on Desert Combat, not only did they all suck horribly, they claimed to be apart of [H]ardForums? Am I missing something?

Teh said:
I joined an [OCG] server once on Desert Combat, not only did they all suck horribly, they claimed to be apart of [H]ardForums? Am I missing something?
Yup you are missing something, join our server at ocg.servegame.com we pop in and out of there all the time, anyone wearing the [OCG] saying they are a part of [H] is trying to discredit our name, let us know asap, thanks! :)

J :cool:

Teh said:

I happen to be an Admin of the [OCG] Desert Combat server. So far none of us have ever said anything about being with the [H] forums. The only forum we do speak of is the OCG fourms and thats only when people ask how they can join up. Also if you could please give the name you used when you were there. That way the Owner of the server can look at the list and see just what guys were in there then.

Last edited:
Eh, that was a while ago. Just checked up on this thread again. I highly doubt I'll recognize anyone. If I ever join again, I'll let you know (I usually filter for servers playing El Alamein & Gazala).

Back