• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What monitor size do you use? [Old]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What monitor size do you use?

• LCD

Votes: 217 29.1%
  • CRT

Votes: 52 7.0%
  • 19" and smaller

Votes: 151 20.2%
  • 20" - 23"

Votes: 318 42.6%
  • 24" - 26"

Votes: 215 28.8%
  • 27" - 29"

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • 30" - 35"

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • 36" - 49"

Votes: 36 4.8%
  • > 50"

Votes: 18 2.4%
  • Rock and chisel

Votes: 12 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 23" 1920x1080 de-branded HP LCD monitor. About 2 years old and still works great. I plan on getting 2 more 23" monitors for eyefinity soon.

Have a Samsung 27" LCD HDTV as my current monitor and planning on either a BenQ XL24020T gaming monitor or an ASUS 23" VH238H monitor as my second screen.

I'll have to grab a pic later... 15", 22", and 23" LCDs for the work computer, 24", 19", and 50" plasma for my sig, and a 19" CRT for my server. I also have a projector for messing around.

Just got my first 27" this afternoon. Reworked my desk to make everything fit. I like having the feeling of two monitors, so command center like!

img9852k.jpg

M3dley, I see your joystick on your desk. You don't happen to play Microsoft Flight Simulator, do you? :)

M3dley, I see your joystick on your desk. You don't happen to play Microsoft Flight Simulator, do you? :)

I havent played in awhile, curretly using it for flying in BF3 however I have played FS95 (yes windows 95!) FS2004 and FSX since pretty much the release dates. Always had a fascination with flying. Once I graduate I would like to save up some money for pedals and the whole shabang!

Just ordered a 2nd BenQ 24" LED, can't wait for it to arrive!

Someone saw me multitasking and suggested getting a 2nd monitor, before that it always seemed like an unnecessary luxury but trying to watch a video+full screen game + work simulations on a single screen is pretty hard!

Sporting one PC on a 46" Samsung( Along with PS3/Wii Hookups) and then 2 with 24"... an old Dell and a newer Acer.

Looking at the Apple 27". I don't see anything else like it for the price.

Dell 25" LCD and a Elite Screens 106" with Epson 8350.

Very nice, there is nothing like playing pc games on a 100"+ display 8' away. Absolutely nothing...

+1....just got my new Acer H5360 setup on a homemade 100" blackout cloth screen....very happy with the results, especially in 3D :cool:

Here's a couple shots ;)

Here, I've fitted the screen into the window sill. The screen is 100" diagonal, and the projected image is about 98", the black boarder around the edges blocks light out from the window behind and improves perceived contrast ratios. The whole things fits like a glove, and looks very nice for about $80 total :D (Plus the projector was only a hair over $500....so I'm in for about $600 + $130 for the 3D Vision 2 kit).

boarder5.jpg

Here are some screen shots :thup:

screenshots1.jpg

screenshots3.jpg

screenshots2.jpg

screenshots4.jpg

screenshots5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back