• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What program to o/c ATi Radeon 8500??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathScyth_Hell

What program to o/c ATi Radeon 8500??

i just installed the driver that came wit the card but theres no o/c software...which one is best for this card?

I don't think there is one that's the "best," but there is rivatuner and some others... I've tried rivatuner and it seems to work good for me

I have used all of them and prefer rage tweak. It merges with the controll pannel and is less obtrsuive than the rest of the programs.

on a side note.... go to ati's site and get the latest drivers for that card, it will help out a lot. The origional drivers were very bad.

I personally use powerstrip, but those other programs may very well be better, I just haven't messed w/ them.

i like powerstrip Rage3d tweaker acted funny for me, and Radeon Tweaker didnt detect the right speeds...i also like the changing of AGP 4X and all with the PStrip

Back