• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would you do for an ATI TV wonder VE?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, everyone is right. I didnt expect it to get like this, but its all good. What I have decided to do is give it to Portorock. Because he was the first poster and at that point I thought that there wasnt much interest (there were 30+ views and only 2 replies)...that was until the rest of you started posting (which I didnt get email messages about). Porto also "sweetened the deal" with some water cooling parts so the deal is done.

I do want to say after seeing the turnout on this thread, I am inclined to give more things away. So this might not be then end og the giveaways..stay tuned. Heck for 2200 points I shoulg go out and buy another vid card to "F@H auction off"

this auction fever is why a broken coffee cup will sell for ten bucks on Ebay....

heck I got an old monster card and a riva TNT lying around somewhere...I'll start the bidding at an xp1600 for a week

so c'mon, fold for wildebeast_ and team 32

going once...going twice...

I have a soul guyz that I'm not using. I'm willing to auction it off just as broken did. It is an evil soul. It is stained with the blood of my folding victims; but it's still perfectly good. I've got one offer already from the guy downstairs, but I'd rather give it away to a member of the team. So make me an offer :)

Gnerma said:
I have a soul guyz that I'm not using. I'm willing to auction it off just as broken did. It is an evil soul. It is stained with the blood of my folding victims; but it's still perfectly good. I've got one offer already from the guy downstairs, but I'd rather give it away to a member of the team. So make me an offer :)

I've had that offer in my sig for a month now with no takers. Maybe you will have better luck!:D If you end up finding a buyer, let me know, they may be interested in another one...:p

broken003 said:
Well I thought about selling this card, it worked fine in my system but I got tired of dealing with the drivers after rebuilding my system. So I am trying to figure out a creative way to get rid of this thing. I was thinking of maybe a bidding war...of F@H points. How many points will you contribute to my name in order for me to send you this thing (for free) I will even cover the shipping. There is no timeframe for the points (so even the slower folders have dibs on the card). I just want to give the card a good home...and help me move up in the points...so what will you offer?

hugs and kisses? Many thanks? A shot of ???

How about my wife? She dieing of cancer anyway. :cry:

Back