• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's going on with futuremark?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Needitcooler

If I do a project search for all the benches run with a Radeon 9500 chipset, all the search results are geforce 5900 ultras. Even my 9500 shows up as a geforce 5900 ultra in the search results. What's going on? Even if I search for a Radeon 9700 or 9800, the search results bring back geforce 5900's. Is this some sort of conspiracy between Nvidia and Futuremark? I know how to use the website since I have been frequenting it for over 2 years. Anyone else have this experience?

lmao. I don't know but that is helarious (you are SURE its not some joke site you clicked too by accident right? like when you go to google.com type in "french military victories" and click on "I'm Feeling lucky")

Actually, anything I search for comes back with a GPU chipset of Geforce 5900 ultra. Now my scores aren't even showing up in the search results. This must be a conspiracy.

Back