• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what's your lowest air cooled temp?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

looktall

like the title says, what is the lowest air cooled temp you've had?

my 1.1A is running at 1540mhz @ 1.5v.
using the intel hsf and intel TIM.
it is at full load with a temp of 22C.

it's definitely correct.
the ambient room temp is 8.9C. (i used a senfu thermal probe for the room temp)

and in case you're wondering, yes i am very f***ing cold. :p

it's usual daytime temp is around 35C. with a room temp of about 19C.

The lowest temperature I've seen with aircooling, and an ambient temperature I can survive in nekkid is 24° C.... right after I turned the computer on. :D

wow i' run 35 idle and 39 load here in mich but it was really hot those days, my Tt smartfan II broke so i'm using a generic low cfm fan and 44 idle and 47 load.

37 degrees load when I wake up in the morning.

Before I had my T-Bird run @ 8-10 degrees at load because it was a REAL cold winter night and I had the window open :d

The lowest temp I saw was with My Alpha PAL6035 and my Athlon Tbird 800...17c at startup...idle at 24c...cold winter days in a room with noninsulated walls making it very cold in my room lol! Once I stuck my alpha in the freezer for an hour and stuck it on the athlon...load temp was 13c :)

27*C MB
33*C CPU

I have yet to go over 45*C Hey how fast does a cpu cool down after a intense gaming session?
I was playing 1942 yesterday and my mbm5 alarm went off saying my cpu had hit 48* but it was already at 41* when I looked a second later. How fast will the CPU temp drop after a long time at load? cause mine seems to drop from load temps to idle before the game even finishes closing

you all are crazy!!!!

darn eskimo's, i must be the devil or something....i will keep my room warm for the winter.....he,he,he,he.....lowest i have seen was 30'c at first startup..........pneumonia (however you spell it) is setting in your guy's brain........lol!!:beer: :beer:

The temp shown in the attached pic is not when the comp just started up. In fact, the comp had been running for at least 2hrs. It was during winter and not overclocked.

Back