• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to DOWNLOAD Castlevania: Symphony of the Night from

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FudgeNuggets

HA!!! You thought this was a WAREZ thread, PSYCHE!!!!!

Seriously though, who has the XBL version or the PS3 version. I'm torn as to which to download from for my $10. The 360 version has hopped up graphics and achievement ponts but only takes up 1/3 of the screenspace while the rest is those annoying sidebars while the PS3 version has upcscaled but not enhanced graphics and no achievement points. I'm torn.... help me decide....

btw.... A Very Fudgy Christmas is coming soon ;) ......:santa: details to follow... Begins on Nov 1 2007 :santa:

FudgeNuggets said:
HA!!! You thought this was a WAREZ thread, PSYCHE!!!!!

Seriously though, who has the XBL version or the PS3 version. I'm torn as to which to download from for my $10. The 360 version has hopped up graphics and achievement ponts but only takes up 1/3 of the screenspace while the rest is those annoying sidebars while the PS3 version has upcscaled but not enhanced graphics and no achievement points. I'm torn.... help me decide....

btw.... A Very Fudgy Christmas is coming soon ;) ......:santa: details to follow... Begins on Nov 1 2007 :santa:

I'd say go for the 360 version. What's the point in playing fullscreen if it'll just look like crap?

Back