• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which 6600GT Flavor? XFX vs. Leadtek

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whoops! Sorry mods- I just realized this should be placed in the nvidia forums! Ughh.

Yay, you realised you made a mistake and apologized for it :).

Anyway, I vote XFX (Unfortunately it isn't out of experience :( and more what I'm going to get lol).

I Heard the leadtek card is a good overclocker and a good performer but i have heard Xfx is good card for the money with some of the lowest tempatures after overclocking.

as you said you dont plan on super overclocking so i doubt it really matters which one you pick

so for the pure looks and marketing its XFX by far, XFX cards come in cool packaging plus the card looks alot better than the leadtek version

then again does $6's more matter to you?

I currently have the PNY Verto. It's probably not the best out there but I was able to score it for under $200 and is one of the few cards that dual DVI outputs, which is nice.

yeha i have looked in to the BFG verson my self.. still at 249-250 bux newegg dose not have them...and i my self and lookin at gettin a 6600gt every card i have bought in the past year has been a BFG ( FX5200 oc and a FX5700LE oc ) and i am very happy with them.. but on the other hand MSI XfX and some of the other manafactuers ( sp ) have a nice softwear bundle for about 20-35 less... i dont know about the warrianty so i am really kind of in the air.. .i will prolly get the MSI or the leadtec or the XfX i guess it all depends on how much they want to ship the same card.. lol

i would still say XFX, i hear they are a nasty manufacturer... all the new companies (Voodoo, IBuypower, CyberComputers Inc.) they all use XFX 6800s or 6600s (ive only seen the ads for the comps with the 6800s, so correct my ignorance shall my statement be false)...

Back