• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which company has the best customer service?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shadowlid

I'm planning on buying a ultra wide panel gaming monitor in the near future something in the 32"-35". It seems like every major company offers similar products, but my biggest fear is dropping $699-1000 on a nice gaming monitor only to have it show up with dead pixels and the company stating oh unless its got said number of dead pixels its not covered etc. Or even if it is covered they will make you pay shipping on it. Ive done a lot of reading reviews and such on amazon and newegg but I take those reviews with a grain of salt most people don't seem to even bother trouble shooting, updating drivers, trying different cords/ports etc. So thought I would ask on here since most people here are tech savvy.

Also if anyone has any recommendations for a certain model I'm all ears, I don't need any thing super fancy ill all for bargains!

Thanks all shadow!

Sounds like you want Dell. They have a policy where you can return for even a single dead pixel.

Dell's return policy is great, assuming you buy straight from Dell in the first place. They'll ship you a new one in advance and pick up the old one at the same time. No extra costs.

Since you're on an nVidia card, if you're getting 3440x1440, I would point to the AW3418DW. Yes, it has stupid gaming branding and looks, but it has G-sync and it's a 120 Hz panel. The other 3440x1440 screens are both 10-bit color, which is useless on GeForce cards because nVidia is an ******* company and restricts that to Quadro drivers. The 2560x1080 screens are much cheaper, but IMHO the pixels are too big for that resolution at such a big screen size.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!! Dell it is then. Bad thing is I seen those monitors on sale on newegg about two months ago but at least i know to be watching for them now! Thanks again!

Back