• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who Makes the Best Full Tower Case??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know what your thinking about this case....

"Ewww.thermaltake! It's over-priced crappy rip off of the Coolermaster wavemaster!!!1!1!11"

Yeah ok, so thermaltake makes some tackey stuff and crappy heatsinks, but I have a Xaser 3 and I love the sucker (once all the flashy front panel crap was removed of course:D )

I really like this case, yeah It may be a rip off of the wavemaster and over priced yet. But man is this thing a beaute.

120mm fans, mirror coating, super light, aluminum, and it defenitley looks watercooling friendly.

Besides the price (which btw will be close to a coolermaster anyway), my only beef with this case it it has the USB and firewire up top, whick yould be a problem for a 120mm blowhole.

Otherwise, this case is most likely my next.

Post a picture of your case

kennysxt said:
Enermax5100 series aluminum they come in way cool colors and to answer your other question automotive paint is the only thing to use check these cases out ,I bought mine on ebay for cheap,they sell for about $250 w/out ps

Back