• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who still plays UT2004?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OcX

Ever since I broke the WoW addiction I've been playing UT2004 until the early morning hours...almost to the level I was playing WoW. It's amazing how a MMORPG can throw you reflexes and dexterity out of whack.

Anyhow, I play under "&1" typically on DM and TDM servers, regular weapons. Hit me up if you want to play or go Raid some helpless ONS Demo server.

I lost my cd key but still play the demo all the time.

IMHO the instant kill capture the flag mode on any of the three hardest bot difficulties is the best way to bring up both the speed and accuracy of your aim.

I'm going through a nasty "up and down" phase of accuracy when playing for some reason. I don't know if it's the Coca-cola or what, but some days I'm accurate, and some days I can't hit for....anything :).

But when your on, wild horses couldn't drag me away from this game. But when I'm a little tired or fatigued after work(get up at 6am), I tend to be much less accurate.

i still play it.i have always been a ut guy instead of quake.want to try quake 4 though..

i just reinstalled it yesterday after almost a year of not playing it. played for half hour and loved it. my skill are so so but not bad for not playing for a year :p

i used to play Invasion like 24/7 for ut2004. there are server mods where you exp gets saved, and you level killing monsters for faster fire rate, more dmg, etc. that was back when i had the most fun with fps games.

only bad thing is once you get used to the shock rifel firing like mad, getting back to the regular deathmatch is boring and old. haha

I play it primarily at LAN parties and things like that. ONS and Invasion are great fun, 'specially when communication is so easy.

I'd give it a re-install if one night some of us wanted to get together and throw down in some ONS. I'm a bit rusty, but it might be fun.

I just reinstalled ut99 and 2004. I loved low grav insta ctf. Used to be on a clan back in the day. Ahh the memories of staying up to 4 am playing and then waking up at 6:30 to go to work. Anybody else play lgictf?

Cant.Touch.This said:
This thread makes me want to install UT2004 again... :drool:

And I'm waiting on UT2007/8, whatever they're going to label it. :attn:

UT3. It's going to be called Unreal Tournament 3

Also, I love your avatar! FOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!~

Back