• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whoever packaged Pirates!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i had 2 work yesterdat 4-midnight and i picked up Pirates! before work....i was excited all day 2 get home and play it cause it kicks ***......when i got home and opened up the box there was no game only the book and ads.......it wasnt EB's fault cause the box was sealed etc........has this happened 2 anyone and will they believe me when i take it back......we shall see after class...........thanks for letting me vent GRRRR!!!!!

If it was sealed how is it Ebgames fault?

I would think it would be a manufacturer issue, or somone carefully removed the cd and resealed the box after it left the factory.

I think he said it wasn't EB's fault. I remember reading somewhere where somebody bought a LCD and all they got was a brick. But that was a scam. Your case seems to bea manufacturer issue like SSS said.

Kid Payne said:
I think he said it wasn't EB's fault. I remember reading somewhere where somebody bought a LCD and all they got was a brick. But that was a scam. Your case seems to bea manufacturer issue like SSS said.
Brick attached to a piece of wood--Gnerma's friend.

they should accept it. empty boxes are so common around christmas its rediculious. My dad was just telling me the other day someone he works with bought a camera for her daughter at break. So when she came back everyone was like cool lets see it. she opened it up and the box was empty.

Last christmas I got an audigy 2 box that only had software in it. they split the shrinkwrap along the edge and took the card out. The box itself still looked like it was factory sealed.

Back