• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why are Game Industry Types stereotypical Losers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe if I had a different screen-name... :)

That was part of the joke haha.

Having not beaten MGS3 and even played MGS4 (I don't have a PS3 :bang head), my SN is fairly unworthy...

That said once I do get myself a PS3 and such (you know, with the money I'm not making at that job I don't have) I'll definitely be playing MGO like crack. And when the new ZoE comes out, I'll definitely be picking that up as well.

The Sega guy was so obviously uncomfortable on camera, it wasawful.
Especialy when you had to look over his shoulder onto an angled TV to see wth was going on.

lol ******* was obviously bored and nothing better to do with his time, so this was the creation, with wondering multi paragraphed posts in return to the comments:)

lol ******* was obviously bored and nothing better to do with his time, so this was the creation, with wondering multi paragraphed posts in return to the comments:)

Nooo... Was too-tired-to-sleep and had lots of better things to do with his time but didn't have the energy to do any of them. So decided to create a thread that would be sure to lure in someone so Obsessive/compulsive that he bought a damned PHYSX CARD! ("Way of the future man!") :p

Rainless wins the thread.

Killzone 2 looks like rubbish, just another generic FPS. Can't believe that tool actually brought up ragdoll physics as a GOOD thing. This is 2008. Blech.

If they want to sell that piece of trash, they need to show some sorority chicks sitting around in panties playing it. Or something. I dunno.

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back