• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will a 2023 Samsung Galaxy A23 5G phone bought in Japan work on 5G network in USA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is about 5.8 inch screen and a microSD card slot, there is no such thing on the market here. No microSD cards / 5.8 inch screens in America any more.

Screens are now all bigger, larger than 5.8 inches. This means Android phones can't be operated by one hand and can't comfortably fit in summer shorts pockets when it's 100 degrees outside.

And of course no microSD cards in Samsung phones any more in USA.

Non manual, phone initiated firmware updates should automatically correctly update based on the actual exact phone model, but the main question is will the phone work here on 5G?
Technically speaking Pixel Fold front screen is 5.8"...doesn't have an SD slot tho and 100% sure it out of the price range. ;)

My hands are average size and I can easily use a 6.7" Pixel 7 Pro one handed. I either put my little finger under the bottom or rest the bottom on my body while I reach the top left with my thumb.

Last edited:
Also dude, 6.7" with one hand!?

I didn't know Andre the Giant was still with us. You have a career ahead of you. :cool:

My hands are average size and I can easily use a 6.7" Pixel 7 Pro one handed. I either put my little finger under the bottom or rest the bottom on my body while I reach the top left with my thumb.

This. I'm 6'2", and I can use my G200 just fine one handed, although to be fair I've started to use a stylus a lot more lately, especially for games...

Back