• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will I regret BIOSTAR TZ77XE4 ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BeerHunter

Hi - This will be my first system in a long time Ilike to keep a build a long time so keep that in mind - came from AMD dual core now have a i7 920 and always used ASUS premium boards. However this deal seems too good to passup. Only $329 for BIOSTAR TZ77XE4 and i5 3570K combo.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/include/...EdpNo=2580691&csid=ITD&Sku=M69-0022&imgcart=1

I would like to run 5Ghz 24/7 and have a custom water cooling with 3 x120mm swiftech radiator and apogee GTZ. Look elsewhere or is this board GTG you think?

Last edited:
Chances are slim to none, even on water, for you to run 5Ghz 24/7...

Otherwise, outside of Don's bad luck, seems to be a pretty solid board.

Chances are slim to none, even on water, for you to run 5Ghz 24/7...

Otherwise, outside of Don's bad luck, seems to be a pretty solid board.

Agreed. It was a very solid board. Was very disappointed when i ran into issues.

I running one now and mine is running fine. I've run both a 3570K and 2500K on it. I like the board I'm currently running a nice sample 2500K at 50x. :thup:

I'm pretty happy with mine, it's one of two Z77 samples I've kept for future use.

Back