• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

win 7 64 kernel power issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I forgot you're overclocked to 4.2GHz (200 x 21; 200 x 10 = DDR3-2000). Regardless, try changing both the strap (Auto to 1600MHz) and the VTT (1.25V or higher if need be) as I noted above.

im actually at 4.3ghz 206x21 , i set strap to 1600mhz in 2:8 vtt is at 1.37v

also pretty sure the event 35 errors are from having speedstep disabled but they didnt crash or restart the rig, the 41 is the baddy

Attachments

• screenie.PNG
    screenie.PNG
    249 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
im actually at 4.3ghz 206x21 , i set strap to 1600mhz in 2:8 vtt is at 1.37v

also pretty sure the event 35 errors are from having speedstep disabled but they didnt crash or restart the rig, the 41 is the baddy

Since last post format fresh install of windows going to update fully then do drivers after sp1 I didn't do that last time

Ok I think I found the issue the 24 pin extension had three bad wires one actually burnt. So I would guess its why I have been booting and getting the power stuff. Putt all the stuff in added a silver bullet to the line Enzo fittings on block monsoon 45 at rad and red, dusted everything out redid wire management sleeved some things etc will post some pics after I post in my 4.3 and stress test. Might go for 4.4

Back