• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 8.1 Charms

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oG AnarCHy

We're all out of trollish titles
Hello, i recently upgraded to windows 8.1 and i love it! The only issue is...i was messing around with the tool bars and i seemed to of broke the charms and the start bottom. All of the hardware buttons ie Windows+C still work, and my start bottom works when the toolbar is in any other position besides bottom. Has anyone ever had that happen and/or could advise me to fix this.:shrug:

Start is back! (that is a modification to return the windows 7 start menu back instead of this horrible one) OR you can use other themes.

Start is back! (that is a modification to return the windows 7 start menu back instead of this horrible one) OR you can use other themes.

I love how you say the UI is so horrible to a guy that just mentioned he loved it.......

OP, I haven't seen this happen before, does it persist after a restart?

Thank you for knocking some sense into me:facepalm:, I tried everything but restarting it and it worked.

Thank you for knocking some sense into me:facepalm:, I tried everything but restarting it and it worked.

Haha no worries!

I know I've been reminded "Hey did you do X super obvious thing??"
And I always want to mash my face in my desk afterward :p

Back