• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows powershell

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does this operation require running PowerShell with admin privileges?

I dont think so. I tried to change the directory to Administrator but could nnt

No, I mean running Powershell itself with admin privileges. If you right click on the Windows Start button that choice is in the menu.

I found that and it does take the commands Im learning but I still cant get it to update power shell
I couldnt delete bottom image Please correct
powershell1.jpg

Attachments

• psclose.jpg
    psclose.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
What makes you think the Windows Help files are not up to date? I've never heard of anyone needing to do this. Is Windows update not working at all. Everything that needs updating should update when Windows does general updates, once or more times a month. In the fall and in the spring there is a large update called the Feature update.

What makes you think the Windows Help files are not up to date? I've never heard of anyone needing to do this. Is Windows update not working at all. Everything that needs updating should update when Windows does general updates, once or more times a month. In the fall and in the spring there is a large update called the Feature update.
The powershell help files are different, they maintain the examples and descriptions of the modules and commands and get updated.

What version of Windows are you running and is it a legitimate copy?

Back