• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows will not boot after splashtop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amluthe

Registered
Everytime i try to boot my pc it freezes at the windows 7 splashtop with the animation still running. Iv tried everything i could think of at this point . I tried running safe mode in all forms avg rescue cd windows startup repair and swapping the hdd between comps. It does not boot to any of them. When I tried running the AVG rescue that booted but did not find any problems and im out of ideas. Any ideas that you guys have would be greatly appriciated , there is a ton of files on there that I need .

Thank You

Try the windows 7 disk, and run the repair option. Sometimes it will fix the bootloader problems. If that fails, data recovery is the next step. I recomend EaseUS. I tested it by quick formatting a drive, and it was able to retrieve everything I put on it. It (probably) will work for your drive as well.

Back