• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless goes crazy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

my dad just got stuff for our house to go wireless, 4 Linksys WMP54G PCI wireless-g adapters and a WRT55AG wireless router that supports A, G, and B, I got everything installed and it worked fine for about a day, than the wireless started going on and off in intervals of about five minutes, on all the computers. So I tried reinstalling everything, updating drivers, updating firmware, the normal trouble shooting stuff. The same thing happend the next time I installed everything as well. Both times it wasnt just the wireless either, it was also the wired lan ports on the back of the router.

Curenntly we have the modem plugged into the the internet rj45 port on the back of the router and one computer with the router software hooked up via cable to the router, and yet after about a day everything starts turning on and off and on and off and on and off. :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Suggestions?

Back