• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless keyboard w/ integrated mouse (for media center / HTPC)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Illah

Suggestions? Touchpad or rollerball / trackball mouse is ideal, I'm not a big fan of joystick-style mice.

Since this is for my living room design is a consideration, but not so much so that I'm going to get those $170 Logitech DiNovo keyboards :) Just none of those rackmount / datacenter ones please.

For example, something like this:

http://www.pcalchemy.com/product_in...ical-trackball-01030/cName/keyboards-and-mice

I'm actually considering that very keyboard but I just wanted to see what other options were out there before pulling the trigger.

Thanks!

--Illah

So what's the 'optical air mouse' deal with the Gyration? You have to move the KB around like a Wii controller? Sounds kind of crazy, but I hadn't heard of those yet, thanks for the links.

--Illah

yea thats how it works, you move it in the air the small gyro in side tells the sensors how/where to move the mouse. the mouse is seprate from the keyboard check the pics, you will see it.

Back