• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wonderful HALO 3 review..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn, I was hoping he wouldn't go for the "I've never played any of the previous games, so I don't understand what I'm doing or where I am, therefore this game is suck" approach that most negative reviewers take.

And all the achievement *****s are in ranked.

Dont play Lone Wolf. I sure as hell wont. I cant tell you how much EXP Ive had to forfeit because I get in the game and everyone goes "Hey, lets all get achievements harahgaargahraharrhaharharahhrahra!"
"YEA MAN, THATS COOOOOOL"
"OH SWEETS SON, I DIG IT!"

you know honestly i wonder if there's something wrong with me; i finished it yesterday on heroic, and i loved it, barring a few points, i thought it was fantastic; final boss fight was lame, but loved the drive off; second to last level did blow chunks a bit as noted by others, but all in all i just really dug it, and i really get into the story too; i'm an avid science fiction reader and this story is by no means very unique but i still find it compelling, not because of the plot per-se, but just how it is visually and audibly presented, to me it was a compelling fun game; and yeah, it could have been better; needed more diversity of enemies, better AI, more diverse missions, but all in all i just love the halo formula of: throw grenade, run around other side of wall, shoot, pistol-whip, run back, toss a buble shield down while taking a grav lift up, toss another grenade, then plunge your warhammer down upon some unsuspecting brute ;) i just dig it, and i'm not a little kid, and not without more epic scifi experiences, so sue me.... :)

I love this guys reviws.. I just read the rest hes done on others.. very funny and he brings up good points!

Back