• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woo proud of myself! 58% Overclock on air :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krazyshane

Registered
Current setup:

300 Watt Compaq power supply :laugh: Ripped out of old computer
965p-DS3
Celly D 326 (2.53 Ghz Prescott)
Wintec Amp X DDR2-800 Ram (2 x 512MB)
eVGA 7600GT 256mb

Cooling
1 x 120mm case exhause
Thermalright Ultra 120 w/ fan & custom mounting hardware.

I'm running at 4.01 Ghz now (211 x 19). My memory is rated at 4-4-4-12 @ 400mhz. I've got it at 422mhz at those timings (I had to bump the voltage by .2). I have my celly voltage at 1.5.

I'm stress testing nwo (Prime95 Torture), and the temp is holding at 60 under load. (45ish idle).

pc.jpg

Shane :santa:

yea celeis oc like mad with nothing for cpu voltage but then they have alot less l2 cache. nice

Thanks guys :)

Been running great all weekend. I ran a torture test for about 4 hours and came back to see 60 degrees and holding.

For the record, I had a 430W that came with this case... it blew after like 2 weeks :bang head: So I grabbed what I had laying around. Seems to be working just fine :)

Shane

delta107 said:
Cellys are the king overclockers, I also have one now, just have to install it

too bad you've got to run them at amazing speeds just to equal a P4 or equivalent. Still though, for like $40 I couldn't be happier.

Shane

Do some quick stablity tests like PCmark04 or 05 and keep on clockin it up untill it fails one of those.. then back off a little and orthose it ;)

Alright guys... sorry it took me so long. My current setup is the same. Celly D 2.53 @ 4.01Ghz

And I've now got my eVGA 7600gt @ 598/784

3dmark05:

3dmark05.jpg

:D

Shane

nd4spdbh2 said:
WOWOWOOWO NICE oc ... never thought you would get a celly that high... Shows that we dont need no stinkin 1kw psus!

Heh too bad the 65nm Cellies came out after dual core and nearing the time of C2D. Talk about mad overclocks :eek:

Yep, my cellery D, OC'd to 3.8 and worked great. Considering I only paid $38 for it, that was a pretty good deal.

Alas it was just a place holder for my E6600.

orion456 said:
Yep, my cellery D, OC'd to 3.8 and worked great. Considering I only paid $38 for it, that was a pretty good deal.

Alas it was just a place holder for my E6600.

Haha same with me. Just a placeholder till i find the time to upgrade to my conroe.

They clock really well. I own two. One 331 (max was 4.2 on that) and my current 356 (max is 5.6 so far). My 356 can do a 24/7 clock of 5.0ghz @ 1.38 vcore.. but temps reach 60ish so I just put it down a little. Unbelievable on how little power it can use to bring power out!

Yea, mine's just a placeholder for a c2d also. And it's still 90nm tech :( I wish i had a 65nm one instead. They're OC beasts.

Anyways, yep it's going well. I'll run 3dmark06 sometime.

Shane

Back