• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot! Simultaneous launching of new Team32 contest site and youtube channel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have to say, very motivational. Makes me want to add more to the fold...
Would posting this to the front page help?

Mad props on the video guys. That was fantastic work!

Lodis4
Team 11108

I have just started a collection of folding at home videos I found on the tubes. I also started a new playlist to include videos that explain what proteins are, what they do, and how they are formed.

Definitely worth a look...

http://www.youtube.com/user/OCTEAM32

hmm tea... what kind? im parital to earl grey with a touch of honey and lemon.

Eww no. English Breakfast ftw if I'm drinking 'proper' tea made from tea leaves in a teapot (at the weekend) but at Uni I tend to drink Tetley extra strong (teabags).

PS Apologies for not having written something yet - been a busy weekend. I'll try and find some time to get writing.

Thank you Lodis4 and dedgar - Ozzlo has worked very hard on this.

slickdeals took the post down... guess the contest is not "official enough" seems it's official enough to me...

i'm running into some real barriers on getting the word out here... many forums have ridiculous registration requirements...

[H]ard forums requires a registration fee
Custom PC forums registration requires you sign up to receive text messages
overclock.net has this rule...
Every instance of breaking one of these rules outlined with the Advertising/Promotion/Commercial Use section constitutes you entering into an agreement with Overclock.net to pay for such initiatives at a cost of $500 per incidence. Overclock.net will pursue payment from the person posting the content in question to the fullest extent of the law.

suddenly inline text ads don't look so bad :beer:

However my initial plan to get all of the top forums involved in this action has flopped, I need you guys to help spread the word that we are giving stuff away to people for doing just about anything at all folding related... We need several hundred more members and we can't do that unless we get our name out there in the world, I'm counting on you guys to help me out here.

Back