• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WW or MCW6002?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have ordered and recieved it. I'll be installing everything hopefully this weekend, so I will certainly report back.

i personally would go for WW. actually did it already. although there is no big difference in perfomance, but i prefer the mounting of WW. 4 bolts going thriugh the block itslef hold to block very solid. also it will be very easy in the future to build an adapter for different socket - just a plate with drilled holes. Building an adapter for an MCW is not a big deal too, but harder to do.

I got it from sidewinder.com the day they came out, and right before they ran out. Unfortunately I've hit a snag building my system, so it may be a week before I get things up and running.

Hey blueman post some temps. I'm thinking about getting the MCW6000 or 6002. Currently I have a 3/8ID system with three Swiftech blocks. I'm trying to shave as many ?c's as I can from the system.

im in a similar position trying to pick between ww, tdx, and 6002. i've decided to go with the 6002 cause i don't really care about the clear top looks of the other 2. slight difference but i've really liked the reviews on it so far.

BlueMan said:
I got it from sidewinder.com the day they came out, and right before they ran out. Unfortunately I've hit a snag building my system, so it may be a week before I get things up and running.

I think you mean Sidewinder Computers, right? They are out of stock on the Swiftech MCW6002-A for Athlon XP Processors @ $42.50. I'm going to look to see if I can find another place too.

Edit:
I ordered an MWC6002-A from Sidewinder Computers this afternoon. I came home to an e-mail stating that they should receive stock on these tomorrow (7/9/2004) and that they'll ship my order immediately as soon as they get them.

Last edited:
Back