• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X1950 PRO 512MB AGP in stock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So everyone is talking about this X1950 Pro.

Just how good is it? How is it compare to X1900XT, X1950XTX?

And as for the X1950Pro itself, is there a performance difference between AGP version and PCI-E version?

The AGP version almost keeps up with the pci-e. Gives us dual link dvi and hdcp and about 600ppd.

Not to be compared to the XTX version tho with its faster and larger ram. But its more budget priced.

Last edited:
dfonda, any update on your order? I just ordered one myself from them and to see if you might of had any problems with them.

The shipping took a day or two longer then Newegg would have. But they emailed me twice and it arrived on the projected day. Provided me with the usual tracking number so it turned out good.It's been folding the GUI client steady for almost a week.

Over in the ATI section a couple folks let me know that they had ordered from Allstarshop before with no problems.

Good luck Patched. And I edited my other post since I had forgotten about it.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if the Sapphire 1950 pro 512 agp card vents to the outside of the case or inside?:shrug:

Back