• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xigmatek Crossbow brackets

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I could not find a definitive answer on that one but, this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233038 should work with that heat sink and comes with all the mounting hardware.

Thanks,

What are the actual differences? I know some models cater for 3/4 pipes but other than that...

Plus the one you linked seems to be U.S only.:thup:

I'm going to head to a local shop to see if they have another xigma heatsink, will come with all fittings & only a bit more expensive then the brackets.

Thanks,

What are the actual differences? I know some models cater for 3/4 pipes but other than that...

Plus the one you linked seems to be U.S only.:thup:

I'm going to head to a local shop to see if they have another xigma heatsink, will come with all fittings & only a bit more expensive then the brackets.

No clue on the differences. Sorry about the U.S only, didn't even cross my mind. :(

Back