• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yate Loon 120mm fans - buy2, get1 free at nextfan.com ($5 S&H)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Yate Loon 120mm fans - buy2, get1 free at nextfan.com ($5 S&H)
Nexfan.com right now has a deal where if you buy 2 120mm case fans, you get one free.

For every two fans purchased, we will include 3rd fan absolutely FREE!
We will manually add free fans after we receive your order.
So for example, order 2 fans and receive 3 fans, order 4 fans and receive 6 fans
order 6 fans and receive 9 fans, etc. etc.

Also with every Yate Loon Fan order paid via Paypal, we will include FREE
80mm Fan Grill /w Green LED Light $4 VALUE!! LIMIT ONE PER ORDER!

USE COUPON CODE : YATELOON
During Checkout to get $2.99 shipping discount, making it $5 flat rate shipping on entire order.

http://www.nexfan.com/silent-120mm-fan-d12sl-12.html

Features:
Real Silent, only 28 dB(A)
High airflow level, 47 CFM
3-pin motherboard connector / RPM monitoring
Two 4-pin connectors (male and female)

Fan specs:

Model: D12SL-12
Air Flow: 47 CFM
Fan Speed: 1350 RPM
Noise Level: 28 dBA
Power: 1.8 watt
Fan Size: 120x120x25 MM
Connector: Includes a 3-pin motherboard power / RPM connector and a 4-pin standard power connector

Disclaimer: This deal was posted by Cryptkeeper3, who seemed to register just to post this deal to benefit himself. You see on the product page this promotion, asks people to post this deal on other forums, then they get 2 free fans and free shipping, since we do not allow people to post cyber deals that benefit themselves, like free Ipod referral pyramids, we just deleted his thread.
Nexfan has always been good to us at this site, I'm reposting the deal, and will not be receiving 2 free fans and free shipping.

The original thread starter most likely did not know we don't allow self benefit threads in the Cyber deals section, even though this is a cyber deal in itself. I'm sure Nexfan also did not know we had this policy, and I e-mailed him to please DO NOT remove us from the list of sites advertising this promotion, this was we can ensure no fly by night, one time hit and run johnny come lately posters don't follow suit.

Attachments

• nexfan03_1937_7891581.jpg
    nexfan03_1937_7891581.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 420
heezer7 said:
Awesome! In for 4 (6!) Thanks SSS!

Don't thank me, Thank Josh at Nexfan. If you read my small print disclaimer in post #1, you will see I'm just reposting this as the original thread was removed. (Just highlight the text to make it more visible) ;)

Only reason I'm reposting this is Nexfan is a good outfit and one of the oldest, the guy that runs it is a nice guy always willing to please, just like John at Jab-Tech.com does all to often. Only difference is John is a member here that posts frequently (I believe he's powered by Foosh mints and this gives him super vendor abilities, usually his posts are just to make sure his customers are kept satisfied.

I bought some Foosh mints for a 24 hour road trip a few months back from Jab-Tech. On my way home I was stopped by the GA. State police (They only stopped me becasue I had out of state plates, and I was NOT speeding, I knew they had troopers all over that day because of a big football game and many drunks out that night at 3am. The cop said I was drunk, but I was not, I was however highly motivated by drinking many Redbulls and many Foosh mints, perhaps Redbull on your breath smells like alcohol. The trooper was a knucklehead and I called his supervisor, he showed up, I took a Breathalyzer test, the supervisor semi apologized for the other troopers antics and then was on my way. This all happened about 9 miles from the Florida State border when I was driving home from Va.

The cop should have stopped me on my way to VA, because I may have been speeding. I won't say I WAS SPEEDING, because I'm not going to admit to anything that's against the law. I will say I made the 900 mile drive in about 11 hours, you do the math. BUT, I started my trip at 1am and traffic was light, mostly me and 18 wheelers at that hour on H'way 95. ;)

Silversinksam said:
Don't thank me, Thank Josh at Nexfan. If you read my small print disclaimer in post #1, you will see I'm just reposting this as the original thread was removed. (Just highlight the text to make it more visible) ;)

Hahaha, on a 15" widescreen at 1680x1050 that is almost invisible. lol. Well thanks to this great forum and all that post on it for this deal :D

I love how i just bought 4 of the orange ones for 2.99 a piece + shipping. Oh well. But it has been on backorder so I am still waiting for it to be shipped!

Silversinksam said:
I made the 900 mile drive in about 11 hours, you do the math. BUT, I started my trip at 1am and traffic was light, mostly me and 18 wheelers at that hour on H'way 95. ;)
I love them early AM trips. I'll be doing one next month, Iowa to Idaho. Dude. Does that time INCLUDE your stops? Or did you just use a pop-bottle? Cause 11 hours is a long time to hold it, and if your trips are included in that, holy cow, you were flying.

dz_jad said:
I love them early AM trips. I'll be doing one next month, Iowa to Idaho. Dude. Does that time INCLUDE your stops? Or did you just use a pop-bottle? Cause 11 hours is a long time to hold it, and if your trips are included in that, holy cow, you were flying.

Only crazy astronauts use pop bottles and diapers. 11 hours included fuel stops and restrooms. I didn't stop for food, only fuel as I only had a day and a half to spend there once I got there. I was lucky and didn't plan on makimng that kind of time, but the trucks and traffic were moving quickly. I was never the front car leading the pack, twice troopers stopped speeders that were travelling the same speeds as me. I haven't had a ticket in 6 or 7 years, the key is to be smart if your over the speed limit. Keep in mind the posted speed limit was 65 to 70 almost the whole way, I kept my speed in check in all construction zones and if I was the only car on the road. The way home I drove like miss daisey, and never went over 8 miles above the posted limit, as my radar dectector was singing like a bird almost the whole way home due to the football game and many drunks on the road. :burn:

i dont think this deal is still on cuz when i checked yesterday (or was it day before) the link to the fan specifically said the deal on the bottom... i think.

i wanted to pick them up, but not sure if they'd be good on my bix2 rad... i've been running my TWO 120x38 152cfm Deltas at the minimum 5v cuz otherwise they're so loud.

anyone have a clue what fans are uber quiet but would do well on my bix2? as you can see in my sig, i don't even push more than 1.3v to my chip daily cuz i'm just sick of the fan noise and want to keep my room quiet for my stupid 5 hrs of sleep i get every night. =/

g0dM@n said:
i dont think this deal is still on cuz when i checked yesterday (or was it day before) the link to the fan specifically said the deal on the bottom... i think.

i wanted to pick them up, but not sure if they'd be good on my bix2 rad... i've been running my TWO 120x38 152cfm Deltas at the minimum 5v cuz otherwise they're so loud.

anyone have a clue what fans are uber quiet but would do well on my bix2? as you can see in my sig, i don't even push more than 1.3v to my chip daily cuz i'm just sick of the fan noise and want to keep my room quiet for my stupid 5 hrs of sleep i get every night. =/
low or medium cfm panaflo's should do the trick, :beer:

Back