• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman LQ 1000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Codik

Hi all

Back in 2009, I decided to put together a high end silent *rig. Part of it was Zalman's LQ 1000 case (review here: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/Swiftech-Koolance-Zalman,2040-4.html). Then, about 5 years later, I "upgraded" the system by buying a used xeon processor on Ebay. Once installed, the gig (but not the case) stopped working, and it's been gathering dust ever since.

So, my question - do you think the case is still of interest to gamers, nearly 10 years later? I'm debating binning it, selling it on eBay, or selling it somewhere else where like minded people gather. I'd sell the case + whatever is in it (I can't be bother to test every item to check which one got fried).

Many thanks for your advice
Alexis

Last edited:
Gig? Do you mean rig?

Maybe someone has interest... not sure. You can put it up for sale on ebay and see!

Report back and let us know when/if it sells!

After some posts and 30 days, we have a classified section too. Just know until that time, you are not able to sell it here. :)

Stick around!

Thanks!

If it does not sell, I'll advertise for someone to just take it.

I remember that case a while back. I feel in love with the display in front. lol Good ol days.

Back