• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman Reserator XT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaveRom

Hi

Although i've been registered on here for a while i've never actually posted before so please be gentle ;-)

I have one of the above water coolers but unfortunately i've broken it. The wire that goes into the sensor for the ambient temperature has snapped off, its where it enters the sensor so cannot be repaired.

I contacted zalman around 4 days ago but have heard nothing back from them, so i wondered if anyone on here knew where i could get one of these sensors from. I'm kind of desperate to get this fixed so i can sell it.

Its located to the bottom of the unit just behind the front panel and sort of looks like a long thermistor type component.

I've searched the internet for the last three days but can't find a thing.

If anyone can help me it would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Just call the Zalman USA at 1-714-530-0700 and request for RMA. I've talked to them many times and they were very generous in providing new parts.

You might want to submit the RMA online before you call them to save the processing time.

http://www.zalman.com/eng/main.asp

Well, I would still submit the RMA and request the parts to be shipped to UK. I am sure they will do it.

Or send them an email to find out the support cetre in UK.

Thanks for the response.

Zalman contacted me to advise i get in touch with one of their uk distributers.

The sensor should be here next week. I also ordered a new pump to slot in while the reserator is dismantled.

The parts were pretty cheap too which was surprising.

Thanks again anyway :)

Back