• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

moocow live benching on Dry Ice (tuesday 6/29 afternoon/evening)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
CPU: Intel Core2 e6600
Mobo: Foxconn Blackops
Ram: 2x2gb Mushkin Redline
GPU: Radeon x1950pro (maybe Radeon 5870 if I get bored)
Cooling: DICE on CPU
Focus: 2d, possibly 3d depending on results

[LSTREAM]kowbenching[/LSTREAM]

This is cool, my first time seeing benching done live.

Edit: I.M.O.G. how much of a notice do you need to set up one of these sessions?

Last edited:
Cool! We've been doing about 1 live session a week fairly consistently, as the benching team lets us know - typically they only do live sessions when going subzero which makes it a little extra interesting for people who haven't done DICE/LN2 before. Miah should be doing his tonight sometime also... We post announcements on overclockers.com when we know ahead of time if you want to keep an eye out down the road. :thup:

Had some decent scores today. Major letdown in the 2-core benches. One core did 4700mhz, then the other would max out around 4100-4200 :(:(:(

2094.jpg
18765.jpg
1306265.jpg
65742.jpg

Had some decent scores today. Major letdown in the 2-core benches. One core did 4700mhz, then the other would max out around 4100-4200 :(:(:(

I was about to say, those look like really low OCes on Dice :(

nice work Kow, looks like 45boints. and that is a good days work if yo ask me. take what the chip gives and be happy.

Thanks for letting us know moocow, and still a good session in my book tho it could have been better if the hardware played nicer. :)

For future reference (nightelph asked), several hours notice is nice as a minimum for us to announce, 24 hours or more is ideal for us to really be prepared to publish on the frontpage, get the forum thread ready, and setup a forum wide notice. We try to work with people no matter what, but its hard during the day because we all have real jobs, and the evenings sometimes we are around and sometimes we aren't - more notice just let's us plan to fit it into our schedule, and say something about it before it actually starts so people can plan to tune in if interested. :thup:

Actually Dejo, I got around 71 from my session last night. Just forgot some of the other submissions ;)

@ IMOG

Will do. Just hard to figure out when the dice place is open since they like to take breaks/ close whenever they want :(

Back