• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scientists OC human brains. The secret? More volts!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So, the secret to getting smart is strapping a SS to your head and sticking your tongue in a wall socket!?

Sounds contradictory to me...:screwy:

Seriously though, this is pretty neat. I like how they mentioned the direction of the voltage mattered and people with the wrong direction had the matching ability of a six year old. Then, they said when tested 6 months later the effects persisted...lol.

Makes sense, your whole body is one big motherboard with circuits and micro electronics (neurons etc)...much more complex off course, but operates nonetheless with sparks of energy. Wonder when they will bring out the cyborgs:comp:

So, the secret to getting smart is strapping a SS to your head and sticking your tongue in a wall socket!?

Sounds contradictory to me...:screwy:

Seriously though, this is pretty neat. I like how they mentioned the direction of the voltage mattered and people with the wrong direction had the matching ability of a six year old. Then, they said when tested 6 months later the effects persisted...lol.

LOL, :rofl:

If they make it work faster I wonder what effect this will have on the overall life of the brain..... I suspect it'll be the same as overclocking computer parts, decreases its useable life.

Back