• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Dimastech EasyXL Bench/Test Table Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great Review Hokie, i never knew you really like Dimastech Benches till now, so enjoy that Sample and put it to good use!

Regards,

AJ.

Jeremy, you know if you ever need a place to store one of these I'm right down the road ;)

Great review though, that's a serious bench!

I hope you don't mind Hokie if i post this for you to look at, if by chance you don't like it, i will kindly DELETE this post by me. But this was my inspiration on WC for a DimasTech Bench Unit!! :shrug: ;)

Respect,

AJ.

Great review. I've had a Dimastech bench for 2 years and love it. Never looked at another case or bench since I've gotten one.

Definitely room for two, but you might need to give up something to make room; either the ODD bay, HDD bay or pump mount.

At the end of the article there is an email address to get it before the site is up. I'm mobile, so check before you email, but iirc it is [email protected] .

Just got the station (the spicy red version!) Also got the 6 SSDs and the extra PSU bracket. Happy to say that I was able to mount 2 PSU without having to get rid of anything!

Back