• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE The 18 Best Deals from Newegg's 2018 Black Friday Sale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Whether it's a TV or vacuum cleaner, Black Friday tends to be the best time to score deals on just about anything. Computer hardware and accessories are no exception. It can be pretty overwhelming, sifting through all the available options, so we took the time-consuming research out of the equation. Below is a list of our 18 favorite deals from Newegg's Black Friday sale.

Click here to view the article.

Thanks Matt, looks like some smoking deals there. Can't beat that price on the EVGA PSU even if you just buy one for a back-up

giphy.gif

Ok, fine. Ordered the 1700X (which I had planned originally from Maxfly's thread) and started the return on the 2400G I just received yesterday. They come out to the same price and I'm sure to find a use for the extra cores.

Last edited:
keep an eye out for the tridentz rgb ddr4 3600 16-18-18 to go on sale at some point during the weekend. newegg usually flip flops the pricing of the 3200 and 3600. the team ddr4 3000 red flavor was on sale for $99 yesterday/still on sale. MC dropped the 1700x to $129 as well!

keep an eye out for the tridentz rgb ddr4 3600 16-18-18 to go on sale at some point during the weekend. newegg usually flip flops the pricing of the 3200 and 3600. the team ddr4 3000 red flavor was on sale for $99 yesterday/still on sale. MC dropped the 1700x to $129 as well!

Thanks, but already have a set of AData on order. Amazon has a 16GB 3000MHz set of Gammix down to $108 and it's actually on the mobo's QVL. Probably not as beastily as the TridentZ but I'm not going to be stressing this system as-is, shoving a 1700X in a Node 202, it's gonna get a tad warm lol.

i hear ya its nice to see some reasonable pricing. altho i dont think the $200 2x16gb b-die days will ever come back(thats what i paid for mine in 16). the team group ddr4 3000 grey and red has been flip flopping for a couple of weeks now. it will go from greys@99 to 129 overnight. then the reds go on sale for 99 etc etc. there have been a couple gskill 3000/32000 sets that have been in the 100-110 range but mostly stuff with orange/yellow heatspreaders. the harder to sell stuff. still havent seen any really good b-die sales yet. other than the hyperx ddr4 4000 kit for 202 at amazon. the rgb 4000 sets sold out in like 24hrs. none of the gskill b-die has come down at all.

1700x is gone at the madison heights store/DET! they friggin sold out before i could get one :(

Thanks for pulling all of that together. (*)
I was just checking my email and see the Samsung EVO 860 500GB for $75 with an additional $5 off using an email code. Amazon is meeting that about half way ($73.) Also the 1TB is back to $128 on Amazon.

(*) This lazy bastage appreciates your efforts. :D

Edit: Tried to check the price at Micro Center. 10+ in stock, in store only, no price listed and no way to put it in a cart. I wonder what it's going for there.

Last edited:
Back