• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The Z68 chipset series are the latest socket 1155 boards from Gigabyte and it is comprised of a very complete line that has 11 motherboards ranging from entry-level mATX to the flagship Z68X-UD7-B3. Regardless of what your socket 1155 motherboard needs are, Gigabyte has an option that is going to match. Somewhere near the middle of their Z68 line is the ATX-sized Z68X-UD3H-B3. Gigabyte's Z68 chipset boards include some new technologies such as TouchBIOS, Intel Smart Response and Virtu, in addition...

... Return to article to continue reading.

Thanks for the review! I just purchased this board for a build of my own about a week ago. I haven't had time to play around with OCing yet as I have not gotten my water setup going; though it is planned for the future.

I must say that I like the styling of the board. It does provide a really sleek look. I am glad that you went over the utilities that you can install. I was having a time deciding if I actually needed to install any of them. :-/

I bought this board and its amazing. I just have to figure out what i have to do so when i shut off the comp, my usb hard drive shuts off too. It seems to still be spinning after i shut off my computer.

Back