• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Fractal Design Node 605 Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Fractal Design has been making a splash in the market with computer cases lately, and with their new HTPC the Node 605, they look to continue to make waves. As Fractal Design puts it themselves, "The Node 605 highlights a minimalistic, sleek Scandinavian appeal which is designed to integrate into your home theatre equipment." While it is easy to see from the looks they have hit that mark, as it looks like a receiver/amplifier, let's see how working inside the unit to get it up and running works out!

... Return to article to continue reading.

Nice review. Very interesting indeed. It is giving me pause to think about the TT V3 I'm using for the (lol) "home theatre" setup I'm running now. Hmmmmmm.........:cool:

Got one of these for an HTPC for my parents a few weeks ago, and like it very much. It will match the hand-made bamboo cabinetry quite well :) Only thing I could possibly complain about is that the fan grille on the PSU side of the case seems a bit loosely attached on mine (I moved the fan so they're both on the motherboard side).

Good review. It's a very pretty case, but priced a little too far on the high side IMHO.

Back