• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD Announces the Never Settle: Reloaded Level Up Bundle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I want the sapphire one, that's the GPU i've settled on... Pun intended.

i should also add i was asking because it has yet to be released to the canadian public.

They have a reference model now, not just the Powercolor/ASUS custom cards that were on the market previously.

I said it in its review and I'll say it again - IMHO, Titan is an $800 card with a $200 price premium for being the best single GPU on the market. When you're talking 25% over what (again, IMHO) a fair price for that card would be, yes, it's crazy high.

Funny how you pick out that part when I spent the tail end of the announcement poking AMD for not having anything new for a year and a half...

Funny. " considering the competition only includes one actual game with their cards (Metro: Last Night), " I believe it is "Last Light", but then I downloaded it Last Night. You got me chuckling.:D Thanks !

Well apparently it is rated mature for that kind of content anyway. Haven't looked at it myself and because of that I don't really want to.

I heard that also Hokie. Not really my style of game to begin with, just making a good play on words :)

Wow. I had to re-read the thread OP'd by Pvt.Dancer. Stated in the OP that it had nudity and alcohol. I'm not into that either; should have read through the whole thread more carefully. I'm un-installing. :-/

Question is, and don't know if it will work out with Steam, can I reassign my coupon code?

Back