• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Supermicro Introduces C7Z87-OCE Enthusiast Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Any idea of the price? It looks anemic but I am not saying that is a bad thing as long as they are seriously undercutting the price of the other entry level boards out there.

Like $80 otherwise I think they are going to have a hard time selling them.

thats what i was going to mention was the price, its it gonna cost a billion dollars or what lol.

I like it, that looks promising.
Keep in mind that you don't need epic VRM bits for Z87. All the 24 phase, 32 phase, 16 phase, etc. boards are pure marketing Waste of Money (WoM!).

Price hasn't been announced yet and I did not find the board in retail. It is a quite a plain looking board when compared to other brands we're used to, with their huge heatsinks and plastic covers 'n stuff. Plain should make it affordable, but at the same time Supermicro usually produces server boards which are much more expensive than consumer boards.

We shall see when it hits the e-shelves.

Back